Corn Chowder Soup Mix
This best-selling soup was once featured on the TODAY Show with Giada De Laurentis and Al Roker. It boasts a ‘fresh off the cob’ taste by using only the best SuperSweet freeze dried corn. Ready in 30 minutes, this quick cook chowder is enhanced by the perfect seasoning blend. Simply add broth, potatoes and cream for a superb taste. Chicken or seafood can also be added to make this a heartier chowder.
Makes 2 Quarts: 6-8 servings Cook Time: 40 minutes
Contains: Freeze-dried corn, rice, dried vegetables, herbs & spices
Allergen Info: Gluten-free ingredients. This product is produced on equipment that also handles peanuts, soy, tree nuts, eggs, and wheat.
- 3 (14.5 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup potatoes, peeled and diced (or 1 cup southern style frozen hash brown potatoes)
- 1 1/3 cups half & half (or milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- optional fresh-chopped parsley (to garnish)
- Add soup mix and potatoes to chicken broth. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat & simmer until potatoes and rice are tender (20 minutes) Stir in half & half and salt.
- Remove from heat and let rest 20 minutes. DO NOT BOIL.