When we first tasted Kelle B Jammin's Pumpkin Spice Butter Jam, it was just like pumpkin pie on a spoon! With so much flavor packed into a sauce form, we immediately knew it would make for a delicious party food this holiday season.
Here's what we came up with for a quick and easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bite - and it only has 5 ingredients!
Easy Pumpkin Jam Cheesecake Bites
- Pre-packaged mini phyllo dough cups (usually in the freezer section of the grocery store)
- A slice or two of pre-made cheesecake (one slice from Market Street made about 15 cheesecake bites)
- Whipped cream
- whole nutmeg
1. Remove the mini phyllo dough cups and fill each with a spoonful of cheesecake.
2. Spread about 1/2 a teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice Butter jam on top of each of the cups.
3. Transfer the cups to a serving tray. At this point, if you're not serving right away, you can store the cups as-is in the refrigerator until ready to use. When you are ready to serve, simply add a little whipped cream on top of each cup.
4. Grate a little of the whole nutmeg on top of the whipped cream to finish the bites, then serve.
They're the most delicious little cheesecake bites, and they're so EASY to make. If you try making them, let us know!